GaoGao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GaoGao

Gaming community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets think of a story

Go down 
+4
peil
Serhelt
DanteSinferno
AkhiRah
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AkhiRah

AkhiRah

Lets think of a story Empty
PostSubject: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:27 am

Well, another try for a 'game' then..

One person starts a sentence, and the next finishes it and starts another..

So I'll start:

''Once upon a time, there was a boy who found a.....
Back to top Go down
DanteSinferno

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:16 pm

golden sword to kill the.....
Back to top Go down
Serhelt

Serhelt

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:46 pm

king then he walked.
Back to top Go down
peil

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:58 pm

The king was Peil! and has a shiny sword that could beat everyone in the world, so the boy had no chance to beat the king, but he stole the king's sword. The sword was so shiny that made the boy become blind!, he didnt know that the king had some awesome sunglasses to protect his eyes from the extreme radiation produced by the shiningness of the mystical sword, and then the king stabbed the boy with a broken bottle of wine and recovered his sword. END
Back to top Go down
Hieru
Admin
Hieru

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:07 am

becouse dragon ate him afterwards...
Back to top Go down
https://gaogao.forumotion.com
AkhiRah

AkhiRah

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:30 am

But the dragon was so disgusted by the taste, that he spit him right out and flew away to eat some other far away king.

Then a golden glowing triforce appeared on the boys hand and the sky opened up and three golden goddesses descended next to the fallen youngster..

"rise my son and fulfill your destiny"

An intense light ,surpassing even the uv barrier shield on the kings sunglasses, filled the vision of the evil tyrant, as he stumbled around like a blind man looking for his stick..
Only to bump into the boy, who looked 7 years older and pissed as the moblinfukka..
The king peed his pants as the man before him began powering up..
"ITS OVER 9000!!" screamed the king as he soiled himself..
He had met his match and all a coward can do is run away..
But in the distance the man began casting a devastating spell..
"KA...ME......HA...ME...(wait for it..) HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
A blast of epic proportions ripped through the body of the king, disintegrating every cell down to the very last atom..
Only an imprint of his shadow was burned into the rocks on wich he once stood..
The man turned around, he had grown from a boy to a man in one day and was of to the brothell to really become a man.
And one day a year the whole land celebrates the day the king soiled himself, remembering the hero and mocking the ugly shades that looser king used to wear, great fun especially if you're not related to the king, those people are hunted this day of the year.

With no remorse..

Real end (my apologies for such a long story) Wink
Back to top Go down
DanteSinferno

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:08 pm

OMG you guys made this boring
Back to top Go down
AkhiRah

AkhiRah

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Sorry Dante, won't do it again. Just wanted to kick Peil's ass really badly... Razz
Back to top Go down
XxXkristalXxX

XxXkristalXxX

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:50 pm

lamee lame lame stupid story guys
Back to top Go down
XxXkristalXxX

XxXkristalXxX

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:53 pm

2 years have passed and the boy started to get lonely he did't had any friend neither a Girlfriend. till he med the beatifull eir with her long black shiny hair ............
Back to top Go down
kisuke

kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:23 pm

he took her home and ..........
Back to top Go down
Hieru
Admin
Hieru

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:38 pm

...fed her fishing baits...
Back to top Go down
AkhiRah

AkhiRah

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:55 pm

But then his russian prostitute wife came back from the stalingradd whorehouse and...
Back to top Go down
kisuke

kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:56 pm

eir and the whore became friends.......
Back to top Go down
Hieru
Admin
Hieru

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:58 pm

...so she told the prostitue about her favorite shop...
Back to top Go down
kisuke

kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:59 pm

so they went shopping and they buyed....
Back to top Go down
Hieru
Admin
Hieru

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:02 am

...some chips and pepsi...
Back to top Go down
kisuke

kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:08 am

and the eir and the whore became best friends and now the boy is stil alone ........
Back to top Go down
Hieru
Admin
Hieru

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:14 am

...so he decides to take a trip...
Back to top Go down
kisuke

kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:20 am

and he starts of to ramancha......
Back to top Go down
Hieru
Admin
Hieru

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:03 am

...but ends up in china in a kennel...
Back to top Go down
peil

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:28 pm

then the boy went to an hotel with the eir and the whore, in the middle of the act, the eir showed herself as being the undead corpse of the king that used a transformation potion, then the whore had a heart attack and undead king started sodomizing both the boy and the (now dead) betch. END
Back to top Go down
kisuke

kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:39 pm

why's that the end?
Back to top Go down
ShinMorita

ShinMorita

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:56 pm

suddenlly, Chuck Norris arrived and ROUNDHOUSE kicked the "END" part of the story so it could continue... He also ROUNDHOUSE kicked the king's ass in a "GOD LIKE" way so that he wouldnt be able to return from hell, and stay there for all eternity being raped by THE DEVIL himself. Before the Godly Chuck Norris goes back home he healed the boy and res the whore...
Back to top Go down
XxXkristalXxX

XxXkristalXxX

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:28 pm

there i saw a other girl from that they are alwys together but

what the girl didnt know is that the boy had feelings for him
till 1 day she got kidnapped by ..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets think of a story   Lets think of a story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets think of a story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GaoGao :: Bag of sweets-
Jump to: