GaoGao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GaoGao

Gaming community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tsu a question to you :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DanteSinferno

tsu a question to you :D Empty
PostSubject: tsu a question to you :D   tsu a question to you :D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:10 pm

you know the vid u showed me rigardo vs clare amv who is rigardo the werewolf looked person ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hieru
Admin
Hieru

PostSubject: Re: tsu a question to you :D   tsu a question to you :D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:35 pm

He appears only at that battle and a bit before.
Back to top Go down
https://gaogao.forumotion.com
DanteSinferno

PostSubject: Re: tsu a question to you :D   tsu a question to you :D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:28 pm

hmm dang i already like him and he got killed by that weekling :/ every one said that hes really stronger and that it was a dissapointing way he died in
Back to top Go down
DanteSinferno

PostSubject: Re: tsu a question to you :D   tsu a question to you :D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:35 pm

is it more ppl like rigardo ?
Back to top Go down
Hieru
Admin
Hieru

PostSubject: Re: tsu a question to you :D   tsu a question to you :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:00 am

Rigardo was preety unique. But there are stronger ones out there than rigardo was. All three of Abyssal ones are stronger than Rigardo. And I think Priscilla has even more potential than those three. Clare killed rigardo becouse ever since she became claymore she was training techniques to match and beat awakened ones to take revenge on Priscilla. She might look weak against everything else, but when fighting awakened ones, the stronger the awakened beiing is, the more she can read yoki flow and her strenght depends on that. Beiing only quarter yoki also allows her to easily semi awaken like she did with rigardo and not loose her mind at it. She has the potential of actually beiing able to control all the awakened power becouse of it.
Back to top Go down
DanteSinferno

PostSubject: Re: tsu a question to you :D   tsu a question to you :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:55 am

aha okej Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DanteSinferno

PostSubject: Re: tsu a question to you :D   tsu a question to you :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:23 pm

those yoma are there any strong in those vid cuz the one clare have fight whit she have killed them easy
Back to top Go down
Hieru
Admin
Hieru

PostSubject: Re: tsu a question to you :D   tsu a question to you :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Awakened ones are yomas too
Back to top Go down
DanteSinferno

PostSubject: Re: tsu a question to you :D   tsu a question to you :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:07 pm

aha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DanteSinferno

PostSubject: Re: tsu a question to you :D   tsu a question to you :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:12 am

tsu is you read this how should clare be strong vs rigardo but not vs the others awakened ones ?
Back to top Go down
Hieru
Admin
Hieru

PostSubject: Re: tsu a question to you :D   tsu a question to you :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:01 am

She is strong vs other awakened ones. stronger than most. Vs rigardo she also half awakened.
Back to top Go down
DanteSinferno

PostSubject: Re: tsu a question to you :D   tsu a question to you :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:07 pm

aha okej Smile tsu if u wonder i cant still play lunia Sad my internet is half broke it will work but if i start any game it will start work tsu a question to you :D Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
DanteSinferno

PostSubject: Re: tsu a question to you :D   tsu a question to you :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:37 pm

stop to work i mean *
Back to top Go down
Hieru
Admin
Hieru

PostSubject: Re: tsu a question to you :D   tsu a question to you :D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:04 am

go go fix the net :p
Back to top Go down
DanteSinferno

PostSubject: Re: tsu a question to you :D   tsu a question to you :D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:15 pm

im trying to Razz will maybe be able to logg in 1 day under friday or those days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tsu a question to you :D   tsu a question to you :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tsu a question to you :D
Page 1 of 1