GaoGao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GaoGao

Gaming community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where's everyone? :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monsta

Monsta

Where's everyone? :( Empty
PostSubject: Where's everyone? :(   Where's everyone? :( I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Is anyone still checking this forum? Sorry for not being there with you guys but after they closed Lunia EU, I just forgot about this site. Yesterday I was reading about pandas named "GaoGao" and I was like "hmm that name remind me of something... oh right, the Lunia guild!" so yeah, that's how I got back here. I miss playing Lunia with you guys, I miss talking with my first guildmaster, Tsu, I miss playing as lime and AFK'ing in Square 3... Oh man, why did it have to end like that? I still remember when I used Peil's League of Legends teams memeber to help me to get contact with that nab, that was like one year ago or so, he was like "wtf, how did you found me?" ha!

Anyway, guess the forum is dead and I'm just wasting my time here but if you ever see this, reply or just send me a msg (xahaze@yahoo.com). Right now I'm playing Diablo III, there's my ID xante#2398. Also there's our old Rebellion guild forum which is a bit less dead so you could try that too ( http://rebellion-europe.zxq.net/index.php ).
Cya hopefully soon guys...  Lime 

- Monsta 2014
Back to top Go down
Hieru
Admin
Hieru

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone? :(   Where's everyone? :( I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:15 am

o/ here. still checking it once a month or two months xD I mostly play Star trek online these days. I also want to contact peil to call him nab XD I managed to find contacts with ShinMorita and Kisuke. Though skype would be more helpful than mail xD
Back to top Go down
https://gaogao.forumotion.com
ShinMorita

ShinMorita

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone? :(   Where's everyone? :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:21 pm

o.o/ nice to see u monsta ;o
its been quite a while ;p

How are u doing? xD
Back to top Go down
Monsta

Monsta

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone? :(   Where's everyone? :( I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:42 pm

And again I totally forgot about this forum so sorry for late response.

I'm doing fine, just bored. Nothing to play, jumping from one game to another. Trying Dragon Nest EU at the moment. Seems really fun.

Anyway, what are you guys doing now? Maybe we could play something again together?
You can add me on Steam too if ya want: Factis

Lime Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Hieru
Admin
Hieru

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone? :(   Where's everyone? :( I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 10:45 pm

Damn it, so many Factis'es on Steam. I'm Hieru.
Edit: damn it. never mind, thank you for giving a direct link. I wasn't logged in so I didn't see it's clickable before.
Back to top Go down
https://gaogao.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone? :(   Where's everyone? :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's everyone? :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GaoGao :: Bag of sweets-
Jump to: