GaoGao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GaoGao

Gaming community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kicking inactive members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShinMorita

ShinMorita

kicking inactive members Empty
PostSubject: kicking inactive members   kicking inactive members I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:03 am

Hi everyone, just to say that our guild has been more and more inactive so the leader, kisuke along with krystal and me decided to kick those who have been offline for a long time and invite new members. Hope u understand and if u dont want to be kicked just come and play when u can or give us a good reason not to kick you. thanks for your attention
Back to top Go down
darkavian

darkavian

PostSubject: Re: kicking inactive members   kicking inactive members I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:42 pm

wat the hell shin ur going to kick me out of the guild wat kind of person are u me and u and tsu and krystal and kisuke are oringinals
Back to top Go down
darkavian

darkavian

PostSubject: Re: kicking inactive members   kicking inactive members I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:51 pm

i really want tsu back gaogao is destroyed to bits ever since she left
Back to top Go down
darkavian

darkavian

PostSubject: Re: kicking inactive members   kicking inactive members I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:52 pm

and krystal stay off my account not in nasty way but i am making improvements to my charcter plus kisuke ok
Back to top Go down
darkavian

darkavian

PostSubject: Re: kicking inactive members   kicking inactive members I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:24 am

i azm offically back in origins
Back to top Go down
XxXkristalXxX

XxXkristalXxX

PostSubject: Re: kicking inactive members   kicking inactive members I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:02 am

OMG dark stop playing men-plaese
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kicking inactive members   kicking inactive members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kicking inactive members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GaoGao :: Lunia global :: Lunia discussions-
Jump to: